Saturday, February 05, 2005

Flava night (last night) was exceptionally funktastic. Brought ma babyy ;) As usual, she was visually stunning and I really must add, sexy. Don't cringe your nose up, I'm god-damned serious. She has slimmed down an awful lot. I can barely pinch her anymore. :( But anyways, we went in once more without any stoppage time. Heh ;) -secret- Anyhows it was just the two of us and we were juz sittin' and waitin' for 'someone'. Yea, ya know. Those who don't, don't ask. We had lotsa fun, lotsa talks. Jokes and stuff. Yea, FUN.

Whud my babyy had for the night:

1 Watermelon martini
2 Lychee martinis

Yes, it was minor. She weren't the least bit high. Good drinker. -All smiles-

Whud I had:

1 Watermelon martini
3 Heineken (Bottle)
2 Flaming Lamborghini(s) ; It was one for one and I didn't realise so I just ordered. Two came and I was like WTF! Anyways, I downed both stright up. Fuck it, don't ever do that. It gets you all fucked up.

No, I wasn't dead yet. Juz fuckin' high. Like REAL fuckin' high. So kids don't ever try that aiight? Anywayz we left @ around 2 and I couldn't walk straight. Hehe babyy had to guide me out though I was just pushin' everyone else away juz to get out. So... don't ever stand in my way when I'm high.

Sent ma baby home... Then mundane but true, I went home. Whud, you were hopin' for somethin' else to happen? You wish. Dream on...